Dumb question about git

Daniel Murphy yebblies at nospamgmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:32:56 PST 2012

Unless you have an expectation that other people are already using the old
version of your branch, just use 'git push blah -f' to overwrite the old
version.  It's not a big deal for patches and pull requests, but it would be
a disaster if anyone did this to the master branch.

news:mailman.271.1330614611.24984.digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com...