Read csv data into a struct

Yao Gomez yao.gomez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 16:03:01 PST 2012

On Friday, 2 March 2012 at 22:56:49 UTC, tjb wrote:
> Ali,
>
> Thanks.  That helps me see how to use a structure.  I just need
> figure out the date and time conversion.
>
> Thanks!
>
> TJB

I don't remember who did it or where is located, but there's
actually a project/code that can be used for convert from
different kind of date and time string representations, to
instances of Date and Time from the std.datetime library
(parseDate or something like that).

Let me search for it. I even remember that there was a dicussion
post about it.