typeof(string.front) should be char

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Mar 3 11:46:46 PST 2012

On Saturday, March 03, 2012 18:38:44 Timon Gehr wrote:
> On 03/03/2012 09:40 AM, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> > ...  but operating on
> > code points is _far_ more correct than operating on code units. It's also
> > more efficient.
> > [snip.]
>
> No, it is less efficient.

Operating on code points is more efficient than operating on graphemes is what I
meant. I can see that I wasn't clear enough on that.

It's more correct than operating on code units and less correct than operating
on graphemes,while it's less efficient than operating on code units and more
efficient than operating on graphemes.

- Jonathan M Davis