how to use raw sockets

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 13:58:08 PST 2012

2012/3/4 Jonathan M Davis <jmdavisProg at gmx.com>

> On Sunday, March 04, 2012 18:10:57 maarten van damme wrote:
> > and why on earth is timeval declared in std.socket instead of std.time?
>
> std.socket is an old module and predates all of Phobos' current time
> stuff. It
> should probably use a core.time.Duration, but it hasn't been changed to do
> that.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

that was a bit confusing, the casting part from me with timeval was wrong
anyway.
Does anyone has any ideas on
-how I got that access violation without changing a thing in my callback
-how to track it down
-how to convert c strings to d strings
-how to avoid having to call tostringz all the time

thank you :)