Redis client

Pedro Lacerda pslacerda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 19:24:56 PST 2012

In an attempt to learn D and git I'm building a Redis client. Assertedly
there are many problems in the implementation, I'd like to hear opinions
pointing them or suggestions. If here isn't the place to ask these type of
review, where is?
github.com/pslacerda/dredis

Some friend asked why I choose not to go asynchronous. It's because usually
clients and servers are at a very fast connection and Redis responses are
pretty fast too.

Correct me if wrong, but I need to do nothing special at client.RedisClient
to make it thread safe, right?

token.__Bulk has an nullable array because I made distinction between an
empty and a null arrays as the protocol did. The type looks fully bad. Some
idea?

I guess that make token.Token an struct and pass it through ref functions
will make the code somewhat better, but I have no clues. Token will never
be seen by the user. When should I do it?

I guess that implement the protocol as free functions isn't a bad option
because D offers this imperative style and the protocol is so small that
doesn't need more a structured approach. Tell me this is wrong!

thanks from a newbie :-)
Pedro Lacerda