duplicate symbol linker errors, my fault or D's?

Zach the Mystic reachMINUSTHISzachgmail at dot.com
Mon Mar 5 16:53:02 PST 2012

Reading the documentation about compiler options and flags here:
http://dlang.org/dmd-osx.html

led me to believe that building libraries was the right way to do
incremental compilation. But I thought, well, can I just build
file1.o object files instead?

So I've started doing that and I've got no problems so far. I
guess I don't need all that fancy .lib and -L-lmyLib stuff after
all. You can pack all sorts of stuff into a file1.o file instead.

I guess I solved my problem for now. Hopefully I'm making sense.
:-)