Is there a wrapper for libuv?

James Miller james at aatch.net
Tue Mar 6 19:17:19 PST 2012

On 7 March 2012 14:47, Tyler Jameson Little <beatgammit at gmail.com> wrote:

>> You shouldn't have to do anything with them, just write bindings for
>> the api, with all the correct types.
>>
>> --
>> James Miller
>

> Thanks! I guess I got a little over-zealous in porting stuff over. I just
> need to create extern (C) bindings for the functions that will be used,
> right?

Pretty much, yeah. Remember that these declarations are only there to
keep the compiler happy, and to provide some information to the linker
when you link against the library, Ultimately you should be able to
port any C code written for the library into D directly without
significant changes (syntax changes etc), once the wrapper is done.
Also, when you're done, submit the wrapper to Deimos.

--
James Miller