preprocessor pass equivalent?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:21:56 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 17 March 2012 at 00:13:33 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Playing around with it a little, I notice that it doesn't output
> template bodies, even though calls to template functions are
> left intact. It also doesn't expand [] into
> opIndex/opIndexAssign,

I didn't play with this yet.. but it might not have to do this.

On arrays, [] is a primitive, not a function. opIndex should
only show up on custom types.

For the templates, I'd be surprised if they weren't there
somewhere. My D -> JS code works in the same location
(after running semantic) and templates just work in there.

The instantiations might be in a weird place though.