"don't know how to make 'src\unittest.d'" error while rebuilding Phobos

Gleb s4mmael at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 06:51:54 PDT 2012

Hi folks!

I'm trying to recompile Phobos to work with curl under Win7 as
described here:
digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D&article_id=161483

As far as I understand, I need to build druntime before building
phobos, because phobos depends on druntime's libraries. So I make
the following:
> cd dmd2\src\druntime
> make -f win32.mak unittest
and get an error:
> Error: don't know how to make 'src\unittest.d'

There is no such file dmd2\src\druntime\src\unittest.d. Could you
please help me to resolve this issue?

Thank you in advance for your advice, it's really appreciated.