Read a unicode character from the terminal

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 14:38:25 PDT 2012

On 03/31/2012 02:31 PM, Jordi Sayol wrote:
> BTW, for those who do not know, Ali Çehreli is writing a book to learn "D" from scratch. It's very educational.
> There are two formats: HTML (on-line) and PDF.
> http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html
>
> Best regards,

Thank you very much for the free plug! :)

I have translated eleven more chapters since the last announcement. I am
on the assert chapter as we speak. It is taking longer than I had
expected because I constantly make improvements to the original:
corrections, consistency improvements, additions, adapting code samples
to the current state of D, etc.

Ali