ptrace (process trace system call) on Linux from D

Matej Nanut matejnanut at gmail.com
Tue May 8 09:12:14 PDT 2012

On Monday, 7 May 2012 at 22:56:07 UTC, mta`chrono wrote:
> What do you meant by "D alternatives to wait() and fork() that
> could be
> used with ptrace()". Maybe I don't understand your intention.

Nevermind with that; I've been confused since there are exec*()
functions in std.process, but no wait() and fork(). I think
there's a new std.process in the works that has more D-ish ways
to do these.

And thanks for the core.* VS std.c.* clarification. I didn't even
think of using core.* all the way for libc bindings.

If struct method names are mangled, does that mean that that way
of doing it doesn't work? I'll try it anyway, to try and get rid
of a few extra files.