How to structure templated classes

Christian Köstlin christian.koestlin at gmail.com
Thu May 10 10:09:33 PDT 2012

On 05/10/2012 06:47 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2012-05-10 17:39, Christian Köstlin wrote:
>
>> ok .. sure you can use them by the way of InnerClasses, but you cannot
>> use them directly anymore, which was one motivation to extract them from
>> InnerClasses.
>
> Ah, I missed that. But one mixin isn't that bad? Or do you want to place
> them in several templates.
yeah you are right ... actually i am not sure what i really want.
when i extracted the classes into seperate modules i liked it really,
but then i updated old code that used these classes and one of the files
used the alias trick to get all of the inner classes (a usecase which i
had forgotten). i was able to work around this problem, but this made me
reconsider the last refactoring :)

thank again for your solution!

christian