Errors compiling programs using Derelict 3 under DMD 2

Francois Chabot francois.chabot.dev at gmail.com
Sat May 12 10:07:36 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 12 May 2012 at 16:46:05 UTC, Kevin Kowalczyk wrote:
> I posted on stackoverflow but there hasn't been much in the way
> of actually resolving my problem, I'll post the link here in
> the hopes someone can answer my question.
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10564608/using-derelict3-under-dmd2-d

Hmmm, maybe you are linking in the libs from Derelict 2?

On my end, I avoid this altogether by compiling the needed
derelict modules directly in my program instead of bothering with
a library.

I can't see why I should bother with library files for a library
that has only D modules, assuming that I'm not dealing with .di
files.

Am I missing something here? Tools like rdmd seem to make
compiled libraries fairly redundant.