Errors compiling programs using Derelict 3 under DMD 2

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat May 12 22:59:24 PDT 2012

On 5/13/2012 1:46 AM, Kevin Kowalczyk wrote:
> I posted on stackoverflow but there hasn't been much in the way of
> actually resolving my problem, I'll post the link here in the hopes
> someone can answer my question.
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10564608/using-derelict3-under-dmd2-d

That looks to me like it has to do with ordering. When using the GCC
tools, the order the libraries are passed to the linker matters. Try
moving the pragma for DerelictUtil beneath the one for GLFW3. If that
doesn't work, try this on the command line:

-L-lDerelictGL3 -L-lDerelictGLFW3 -L-lDerelictUtil

You also need to be linking with libdl if you aren't already, since
DerelictUtil has a dependency on it.