Errors compiling programs using Derelict 3 under DMD 2

Kevin Kowalczyk kowalczykrkevin at gmail.com
Sun May 13 11:05:59 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 12 May 2012 at 16:46:05 UTC, Kevin Kowalczyk wrote:
> I posted on stackoverflow but there hasn't been much in the way
> of actually resolving my problem, I'll post the link here in
> the hopes someone can answer my question.
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10564608/using-derelict3-under-dmd2-d

I got it running on my windows PC so I suppose I can just use
that for now, I had to add the .lib/.a files directly to the lib
directory in the dmd compiler. This is hard to do on linux
because it installs to your filesystem's protected area(ie.
normal users can't access it). Something to think about I suppose.