XML Parsing

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri May 18 18:32:26 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 19 May 2012 at 00:00:50 UTC, Iain wrote:
> I guess you don't need much documentation for your code, as
> you can just look up the wealth of tutorials that have been
> written for Javascript's XML parser.

Yeah, that's basically how I feel about it. I started writing
some documentation but haven't gotten around to finishing it
yet.

But, if you know Javascript, you can probably get work
done with my thing too.

> If there were a vote (and there probably should be) I would
> suggest your code ought to replace std.xml.

This has come up before and some people are for it, but my
code isn't built for speed or memory efficiency, so it isn't
right for everybody.