Sorry for posting this here. Not sure where else.

WhatMeWorry kc_heaser at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 07:38:00 PDT 2012

I apologize in advance if I'm doing something stupid here. But
shat's up with dsource.org forums?  I created a user account on
5/19/12 and got an email:

Welcome to  Forums

Please keep this email for your records. Your account information
is as follows:

----------------------------
Username: myusername
Password: mypassword
----------------------------

Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the
board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will
receive another email when this has occured.

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in
our database and we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should
you forget your password you can request a new one which will be
activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

--
Thanks, The Management

It has been 5 days and still no replay.  Catch-22. Can't post
this on the dsource.org site.