Converting from string to enum by name

Jarl André" <jarl.andre at gmail.com> Jarl André" <jarl.andre at gmail.com>
Mon May 28 11:50:06 PDT 2012

Hi

I have a project on github,
https://github.com/jarlah/d2-simple-socket-server, where I have
added very custom logger library. In this logger library I have
an enum LogLevel that looks like enum LogLevel { ALL, INFO,
WARNING etc }

Questions:

1. Is there a way to convert from string "INFO" to LogLevel.INFO,
by name?
2. does it really not exist any functional logging libraries for
D2?

I have made a very crude system where I specify the LogLevel that
I want to be printed to stdout and have not yet begun to compare
if loglevel is greater than or equal to whatever. thats my next
assignment.