attribute bug?

goofwin artem.3a at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 20:18:17 PST 2012

On Friday, 9 November 2012 at 21:09:06 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> Yes. public and protected are always virtual unless they're
> final and don't
> override anything (in which case, the compiler can choose to
> make them non-
> virtual). private and package are always non-virtual. IIRC
> though, the docs
> do need to be updated, since they imply that package is
> virtual, even though
> that's definitely not the case and isn't supposed to be the
> case.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

It is very interested. I thought that 'package' is same as
'internal' from C#. I don't like that public, protected methods
is virtual and private, package is non-virtual implicitly. I
think that implicit behaviour is bad in most cases. And why can't
i change this behaviour explicitly for example by means abstract
attribute?

PS: Sorry for my bad English.