funky property error with assoc array

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Nov 15 21:28:14 PST 2012

On Friday, November 16, 2012 06:17:55 Dan wrote:
> You mention that possibly postblits will go away. That is
> discomforting.

It would likely stay around for a very long time for backwards compatibility
and simply be discouraged, but I don't know. Walter is big on backwards
compatilbility though, so it's not like postblit will suddenly be removed and
break everyone's code.

> In terms of priority, where does this fall?

No idea. Clearly, it's not super high priority, or it would have been dealt
with by now. But there have also been plenty of cases where nothing happens
with something ages and then Walter suddenly fixes it. So who knows when it'll
happen.

- Jonathan M Davis