Can I call the default opAssign after overloading opAssign?

Rob T rob at ucora.com
Fri Nov 16 12:31:26 PST 2012

My understanding is that a struct will have a default postblit
opAssign. What I want to know is if I can call the default
opAssign after overriding it, or is it inaccessible?

I know that I do not have to execute the default after
overriding, but if I can call it, I'd like to know because in
some cases it may be useful to run the default. So this is just a
general knowledge kind of question at this point.

--rt