telnet and D

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 14:58:07 PST 2012

I was wondering if there ever was a telnet library written for D? I've
been unable to find anything. I also tried using curl but the timeout
options seem to fail here. I've tried writing a minimalistic client
myself but the library will be used to connect to some routers and
either something is wrong in my option negotiation or that router
doesn't support the full telnet protocol.

I can't use socketstreams because it strangely counts "255" as a
newline and I'm afraid it'll mess things up when I try to send
different data and socketstream is going to be deprecated...