ddoc - documenting private variables

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Oct 6 13:22:34 PDT 2012

On Saturday, October 06, 2012 13:10:31 Charles Hixson wrote:
> How does one generate documentation for private variables?  ...  Other,
> I mean, than switching to DOxygen (which has it's own problems with D).

AFAIK, you can't. ddoc is configured primarily (entirely?) through the ddoc file
that you use, and that's really for configuring how the information is
displayed, not what is displayed.

ddoc is a nice, simple tool that allows you to easily generate documentation,
and you can do some fairly powerful stuff through ddoc macros, but it's not
designed to be anywhere near as flexible or powerful as doxygen.

- Jonathan M Davis