Remove element from DList

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 11:19:09 PDT 2012

On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 13:51:09 -0400, Jonathan M Davis <jmdavisProg at gmx.com>
wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 09, 2012 10:29:46 Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> dcollections does not have singly-linked lists.
>
> My mistake. I thought that you had said that it did in previous
> discussions on
> this topic.

I decided early on that all dcollections objects would be forward and
backwards traversable.  Not based on any studies or anything, I just found
it to be easier to create interfaces that can always assume this.

Naturally, this precludes singly linked lists.  This doesn't mean I can't
change my mind or accept code that does use SLL, or even accept containers
that are not traversable backwards, but I think it helps to always know
they are all bidirectional.

-Steve