revamped candydoc

Aziz K. aziz.koeksal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:16:22 PDT 2012

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 21:33:15 +0200, Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:

> If you're using git you could add Tango as a submodule. I'm talking
> about Tango-D2 here, I heard you're porting Dil to D2. It might be
> possible for D1 as well using git svn.

Interesting, I didn't realize until now that you can do that with git. Is
it possible to set the external git repo to a specific commit? I'll
consider this option. Thanks!

I moved DIL to D2 quite a few months ago. Tango2 is still needed, mainly
because some parts are essential and I want to save the time it takes
porting everything to Phobos2. :-)