Pegged: error I am unable to fix

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 05:01:57 PDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Lubos Pintes <lubos.pintes at gmail.com> wrote:

> SQValue <~ :"'" (! "'" .)* :"'"
>
> DQValue <~ :'"' (! '"' .)* :'"'

Hi,

that came from the code generated for the quote and double-quote
literals. I have trouble finding a resilient way to produce code
dealing with ", when some template arguments are strings themselves.
Even r"  " and q{  } do not work perfectly.
Anyway, I chose `  ` this time and your example now works with the
latest Git HEAD (I pushed a few minutes ago)

You can also use the predefined 'quote' and 'doublequote' (also,
'backquote' and 'backslash') rules in your own rules.

To get my attention more efficiently, could you please post any
trouble using the git issues system?

https://github.com/PhilippeSigaud/Pegged/issues?direction=desc&sort=created&state=open

Philippe