Sorting algorithms

Era Scarecrow rtcvb32 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 15:01:24 PDT 2012

On Monday, 15 October 2012 at 20:58:36 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky
wrote:
> A hybrid. I'm currently trying to get into Phobos:
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/787

  I'll have to look it over in more detail another time.

  Although another question comes to mind. How many algorithms are
really 'lazy'? I know some can stop after getting x elements, but
almost all algorithms need to do at least a certain amount of
work before they can pause or stop at a point.

  I think I can make mine lazy and range friendly, just not random
access friendly at the same time.