Friends?

Jeremy DeHaan dehaan.jeremiah at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 01:09:46 PDT 2012

Hey guys!

I think I understand the reasoning behind the idea that classes
in the same module are automatically "friends", but why isn't
there any way to have this sort of relationship between classes
outside of a module? I feel like there are times when it doesn't
always make sense to have two(or more) classes in the same
module, but you would still need to make them interact like
"friends."

Is there any kind of work around for this functionality?

And in case you were curious, my main problem with this is that I
think it is a lot cleaner when writing code and easier to manage
my projects when I can split things up into different files. I'm
currently working on a wrapper for a C++ api and started wishing
I could do this a few days ago.