To: Johannes Pfau

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Fri Oct 19 11:19:58 PDT 2012

Am Mon, 15 Oct 2012 02:14:57 +0200
schrieb Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com>:

> Sorry for posting here, but Github doesn't have messaging anymore
> (boo!) and there's no contact button or email anywhere to be found. :)
>
> Johannes, are you still working on gobject introspection? libgit has
> gobject bindings so I remembered you mentioning something about
> working on gobject for D.

sorry, I missed this post in the D.learn newsgroup. No, I stopped that
effort after some time as I didn't have the time to bring it to a
useful state.

But as Artur Skawina already said gtk is based on gobject as well, so
all gtk bindings probably have some sort of gobject bindings. I think
GtkD for GTK3 probably even uses introspection to generate the bindings?