exception messages

Greg greg.steffensen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 17:51:21 PDT 2012

I'm attempting to learn D through a personal project, and can't
figure out how to get the message from an exception.  I've
basically defined a custom subclass of Exception to represent
when invalid inputs are provided, and would like to have a master
catch block that handles them, but I can't find API docs for
Throwable or Exception within the Phobos Library Reference.   In
particular, I can't find API definitions for those classes in
either std.exception or core.exception.  Where else should I be
looking?