Exception class descendants

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Oct 29 08:53:28 PDT 2012

On Monday, October 29, 2012 14:55:41 ref2401 wrote:
> Could you please tell me if Phobos contains any Exception class
> descendants? If so, does the documentation contain a full list of
> these or even the hierarchy scheme?

Some modules declare exception types that they use (e.g. std.file.FileException
and std.utf.UTFException), but there are very few which aren't derived
directly from Exception, and for the most part, they're only used by the
module which declares them. There was some discussion a while back of
improving  the hierarchy a bit, but it's never happened.

- Jonathan M Davis