bigint <-> python long

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sat Sep 8 03:09:13 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-09-07 at 15:21 -0700, Ellery Newcomer wrote:
> On 09/06/2012 12:07 AM, Russel Winder wrote:
[…]
> just used your scons fork to build the pyd embedded unittests. works
> pretty nice

Splendid :-)

If you see any problems or glitches, let me know and/or post a bug
report.  Although I said use the BitBucket issue system, that was a hang
over from the days of a totally separate package for the D system. Now
that D support is being evolved as a fork, it has been pointed out to me
I should have pointed people to the SCons issue tracker
http://scons.tigris.org/project_issues.html for posting reports about D
tooling issues as they are in the SCons core.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk