bigint <-> python long

Ellery Newcomer ellery-newcomer at utulsa.edu
Sat Sep 8 07:20:31 PDT 2012

On 09/08/2012 03:09 AM, Russel Winder wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-09-07 at 15:21 -0700, Ellery Newcomer wrote:
>> On 09/06/2012 12:07 AM, Russel Winder wrote:
> […]
>> just used your scons fork to build the pyd embedded unittests. works
>> pretty nice
>
> Splendid :-)

Okay, here: https://bitbucket.org/ariovistus/deimos-elfutils/overview

I have some code with a working makefile and a nonworking SConstruct file.

I believe the issue is the header files have pragma(lib, X) in them, and
a single call to dmd links the appropriate lib in, but scons' link step
loses that information.

Do you have any intention of supporting pragma(lib) in scons?