since when was this valid syntax?

Era Scarecrow rtcvb32 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 15:14:01 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 8 September 2012 at 18:16:33 UTC, Chris Cain wrote:
> Time to hold an obfuscated D contest!

   Hmmm... A little more difficult compared to C, since you don't
have the pre-processor.

   I recall TCC (Tiny C Compiler) was originally done in a
obfuscation contest where he got the main features he wanted,
then added until he ran out of space. After the contest he
finished it as a full project.

   If we DID do it, what would the rules be? Depending on what they
are it could be quite curious.

   Probably looking at 2-4k file; But not including whitespace you
could make for an interesting look. I've seen quite often where
they will make the source part of a visual display. Something
like this.

  (Spam checker got stuck so link instead)
   http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/623336f9

   I would think common imports of modules could be ignored from
the source (but aliases afterwards would not. Anything commented
(Not part of code) could be ignored.  Hmmm...