delegate from lambda expression

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sun Sep 9 17:56:30 PDT 2012

timotheecour:

> What was wrong with it and what would you suggest to improve it?

Nothing serious, I just suggest to give a bit more air to your
code, adding a space around operators, after commas, etc.
Otherwise your code risk looking like Timon's code ;-)

I have also compiled the code with -property. Some people don't
like this. The choice is yours, but you need to express an
informed choice.

> Will the way I'm skipping "()" ever be deprecated?

Who knows. People disagree on this :-)

> One of the points of UFCS was to avoid writing too much
> parentheses

Where did you read this?

Bye,
bearophile