Can't install DMD 2.060 on OS X 10.6.8

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Sep 17 02:37:50 PDT 2012

On 2012-09-17 08:49, Elias Zamaria wrote:
> "Check the Console"? How do I do that? What console are you referring to?

/Applications/Utilities/Console.app

> Also, why is this installer on the official-looking download page if it
> doesn't work? Should whoever is in control of the page put this other
> thing there instead? I have no idea how I was supposed to know about DVM.

Of course the installer is supposed to work. You can report the issue here:

http://d.puremagic.com/issues/

Make sure you select "installer" as the component and "Mac OS X" as the OS.

DVM isn't an official installer. But I wouldn't mind it being on the
same page.

--
/Jacob Carlborg