static init cycle detection problem

"Øivind" oivind.loe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:25:46 PDT 2012

I am struggeling to get around the cycle detection kicking in
when I have static init in modules that depend on eachother.

I have seen some threads on 'fixes' for this, e.g. adding a
@standalone property to the module or similar. Has there been any
progress on this?

If not would it be possible in e.g. main() to get a list of all
compiled-in modules, and then iterate over them and call an init
function where it exists? As long as there is a way to list the
name of the modules at compile-time, this should be pretty easy..?

-Øivind