Running unittests in a D library

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Sep 20 04:14:12 PDT 2012

On Thursday, September 20, 2012 12:34:50 Johannes Pfau wrote:
> But it should be possible.

I'm not arguing that it shouldn't be possible. I'm just pointing out that it
wouldn't really be useful. You have to build at least two versions of your
library anyway (one with -unittest and one without), so being forced to build
your library as a binary for unit tests really isn't a big deal IMHO. But I
have no problem with it working to link in a library built with -unittest and
have its unit tests run.

- Jonathan M Davis