Problem with environ variable (Mac OS X)

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Fri Sep 21 01:56:28 PDT 2012

On Friday, 21 September 2012 at 06:16:33 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> On 2012-09-20 21:34, Chris wrote:
>> Thanks a million, Jacob! I have just tested it with the latest
>> version
>> of dmd and it works.
>
> No problem. You can use DVM if you need the to keep the old
> version of the compiler.
>
> https://bitbucket.org/doob/dvm

Thanks, that's cool. I really need something like that, because I
still use a lot of features that are deprecated by now and are
all over the place. The reason for this is that my project
developed so fast and grew so big in a short period of time (D
speeds up development) that it is hard to trace down all
deprecated methods and replace them. Also, the library seems to
be changing all the time anyway, so who knows whether or not the
new methods will be deprecated again in a few months' time. But
as the days are getting shorter I might find the time to skim
through the code and finally do the dirty work I keep putting off.