Windows MinGW and DMD

David d at dav1d.de
Fri Sep 28 11:11:08 PDT 2012

So I want to make the compilation of my little game work on Windows, I
set up MinGW with Msys and ran the makefile, after a few fixes
compilation worked, the problem is linking fails hard.

I need a few external libraries in C like glfw3 and openssl, latter I
installed with `mingw-get install msys-libopenssl` and I compiled glfw3
with the makfile and gcc.

Now how can I link this all together? I have .a static libs (which are
.lib libs, after renaming?) and .o files from gcc (I have a few C files)
and .obj files from dmd.
I hope you can help me out, because I have no idea how that kind of
stuff works on Windows and I heared it's a real mess with OMF and COFF.

Thanks.