Using Cairo library bindings on Windows

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:02:57 PDT 2012

On 9/28/12, Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have some win32 cairo samples on my github page but I have to
>> updated them first, they don't compile anymore (oops!). I'll do this
>> within the hour.
>
> Man I'm getting linker errors, WinAPI errors when registering WndProc
> and app crashes on exit. This all used to work fine on 2.058.
>
> This will take a longer time to fix, sorry. :/

Ok this will be done soon. The linker errors are related to RDMD, I
don't know what's up with that I'll figure this out later. WinAPI
errors are related to menu's having invalid handles, I've set these to
NULL now (I don't know how it worked before). The crashes were related
to not disposing a Cairo context before exiting the app.

Just a few more minutes and I'm done.