Using inout in delegate

Maxim Fomin maxim at maxim-fomin.ru
Mon Apr 1 22:16:30 PDT 2013

On Monday, 1 April 2013 at 20:37:34 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
> On Friday, 29 March 2013 at 10:37:42 UTC, Maxim Fomin wrote:
>> You saw one particular example, the problem is much bigger.
>
> What's problem? Try it.

???

What to try?

It seems there is misunderstanding. I point out that dmd
generates names for pretty much internal staff and does not
protect them, so they can be manipulated which is
accepts-invalid. Such manipulation can probably lead to bypassing
type system constraints. The fact that one particular example
does not allow to do so, does not necessarily means that no one
can. "Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs,
but never to show their absence!" Dijkstra.