Basic Syntax Question

WhatMeWorry kc_heaser at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 09:24:45 PDT 2013

I don't suppose there is a digital.D.beginner forum?

I've been staring at this definition for about an hour and I
still can't decode it.

int[string][double[int[]]] a;  //
auto b = to!(short[wstring][string[double[]]])(a);  // this
doesn't help either

int[string} a  // would be an Associate Array of integers with a
string key?

int[]  // would be a dynamic array of integers,i believe?

But put the int[] inside of double[] and put that inside of []
and put that after the associative array, and my head can't stop
for spinning.

If there is a better site or forum, please tell me and I won't
waste people's time here. I did buy Andrei Alexandrescu's book
and have it pretty well dog-eared. But i must be a pretty
mediocre programmer.