gtkD problem

Steve steve at domain.org
Thu Apr 4 06:57:43 PDT 2013

A similar problem. I've installed the latest GtkD package, and
downloaded and run the Gtk+3 installer.  I've modified the sc.ini
file to reference the include area and the newly built GtkD.lib
file.  I'm using dmd 2.062 under Windows XP.  The Gtk bin area is
in my path, and the dlls can be found.  I'm compiling for 32-bit.
I built the GtkD.lib file using the supplied GtkD.brf file and
bud.  When I run any of the example files (which all successfully
build), I get:

"The procedure entry point g_mutex_lock could not be located in
the dynamic link librarylibglib-2.0.0-dll."

I'm only having difficulties on Windows.  It works just fine on
Linux.