does GtkD (win7) support opengl?

Alexandr Druzhinin drug2004 at bk.ru
Tue Apr 23 01:59:18 PDT 2013

10.04.2013 3:48, Mike Wey пишет:

> I was able to build gtkglext3 on windows, and i've uploaded a zip file
> containing the dll's.
>
> http://gtkd.org/Downloads/GtkDGL.zip
>
> I've also included the static libs for GtkDGL and for 32bits windows two
> import libraries for opengl and glu, for win64 these are included in the
> Windows SDK.

Thank you very much, Mike!
now I have a little time to try gtk again and your help lets me build my
SimpleGL demo. But I was forced use my own version of GtkDGL - your'
doesn't work. I built it simple just running this from srcgl folder:
cd glgdk
dmd -lib -ofGlGdk.lib GLConfig.d GLContext.d GLdInit.d GLDrawable.d
GLDrawableIF.d GLDrawableT.d GLQuery.d GLWindow.d -I.. -I..\..\src
cd ..

cd glgtk
dmd -lib -ofGlGtk.lib GLCapability.d GLtInit.d GLWidget.d -I.. -I..\..\src
cd ..

cd gtkglc
dmd -lib -ofGtkGlc.lib gl.d glgdk.d glgdktypes.d glgtk.d glgtktypes.d
glu.d -I.. -I..\..\src
cd ..

it created three other libs and these I linked against.
Also I was forced to rename:
libgdkglext-3.0-0.dll to libgdkglext-win32-3.0-0.dll
libgtkglext-3.0-0.dll to libgtkglext-win32-3.0-0.dll
Now simplegl building and running but failed with the following:

(SimpleGL.exe:4668): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot register existing
type `GdkGLConfig'

(SimpleGL.exe:4668): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion
`result != 0' failed

(SimpleGL.exe:4668): GtkGLExt-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_set_gl_capability:
assertion `GDK_IS_GL_CONFIG (glconfig)' failed
object.Error: Access Violation
----------------
0x0059ADDC
0x0059AC67