GtkD DLL issues

Jeff jtwentz02 at gmaill.com
Tue Apr 23 12:00:51 PDT 2013

Trying out GtkD for the first time today, compiled one of the
sample applications and when I try to run it, it instantly
crashes with the following error message: "The image file
C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\zlib1.dll is valid, but is for a
machine type other than that current machine. Select OK to
continue, or CANCEL to fail the DLL load."

I've looked around and found people with similar problems, but
nothing that seems to solve my problem.

Using:
Windows 8 (64 bit)
DMD v2.062
GtkD v2.1.1

Code:
import gtk.MainWindow;
import gtk.Label;
import gtk.Main;

void main(string[] args)
{
     Main.init(args);
     MainWindow win = new MainWindow("Hello World");
     win.setDefaultSize(200, 100);
     win.add(new Label("Hello World"));
     win.showAll();

     Main.run();