are mixin string templates with functions removed?

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Thu Aug 1 15:59:11 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 1 August 2013 at 22:42:11 UTC, JS wrote:
> I don't know why it is so damn confusing...
>
> I didn't say templates, I SAID string mixins of templates.

Symbol emitting does not go that way. Object files are old school
entities from C times. They have function symbol and type
symbols. Templates, mixins - does not matter. If function is used
- it goes to object file. If struct definition gets generated -
same story. In the world of linker there are no things such as
templates or anything like that.