[GtkD] linux shared library names

Druzhinin Alexandr news at digitalmars.com
Wed Aug 7 11:44:18 PDT 2013

I built a linux app using GtkD, but when I run it it complains about it
cannot find libgtkglext-3.0.so.0 and libgdkglext-3.0.so.0. My box
(ubuntu 12.04 TLS) has gtkglext libs installed already but the libs has
different names - libgtkglext-x11-1.0.so.0 and libgdkglext-x11-1.0.so.0.
I did soft links to these libs then application started running and just
crushed anyway.
Are names of libs used by GtkD correct? I google these names and find
them in GtkD repository only. Nowhere else.