Get class size of object

JS js.mdnq at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 09:21:50 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 11 August 2013 at 15:38:04 UTC, Tobias Pankrath wrote:
>> Is this a mathematical fact that you have proven for all
>> languages? I'd like to see your proof if it's not bigger than
>> what will fit in a post.
>
> That's so obvious, that you should be able to come up with one
> yourself. Maybe you never experienced a situation where it was
> clear, but that doesn't mean I need to come up with a proof,
> just because you are to lazy to do it yourself.

No, but your simple wrong. Either you have no clue what you are
talking about, don't understand the issue, or are intentionally
stating falsehoods.

It's very easy to manually implement a way to get the class size
by just using a virtual function that returns the class size. But
do you think I should have to waste my time adding the same
function to every class to make it work? Of course you do.