Get class size of object

JS js.mdnq at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 11:29:14 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 11 August 2013 at 18:18:22 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> On Sunday, 11 August 2013 at 17:03:04 UTC, JS wrote:
>> This is essentially what I'm doing BUT I am trying to avoid
>> having to repeat the exact same crap in every class because it
>> is time consuming, verbose, and error prone.
>
> I was answering to Maxim, I don't give a fuck about your
> problems.

THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU POST ON MY THREAD? You have not helped
or tried to help one post. You have only ever tried to shut down
any questions or suggestions I have based on your arrogant belief
system that everyone and everything revolves around you... yet
you continue to invade my posts. Seriously, Why can't you just
leave me the fuck along and ignore my posts? Is it difficult? No,
it's not. This suggests you intentionally want to make trouble.
In any case, I'm through talking to you bastards. I will ignore
your post from now on. In fact, I'll write a script at some point
to simply remove your posts, Tim's, and others that want to act
like little fucking arrogant kids that haven't got their ass
kicked hard enough to realize they are not the center of the
universe.